* SYSTEM LIBRARIANS SUMMIT: Dealing with Library Demands through Information Technology.September 16, 2016 (Friday) 8:00AM-5:00 PM. Microtel Inn and Suites, Mall of Asia, Pasay City. This is a FREE Seminar on integrating library technology with current library trends, by invitation only.
The Future of Library
Systems Librarianship as a Career Option and a Necessity in the Modern Library
The Importance of Having Library Information Management System
Protecting Library Assets Using Radio Frequency Identification Security System (RFID)
Preserving and Maximizing Library Resources Through Electronic Publishing
Disaster Risk and Recovery Management
Utilizing Library Automation Software as Vital Part of Disaster Preparedness
As an invitation-only event, we regret that we cannot accomodate walk-in participants.
* EISI 23rd Anniversary.September 7, 2016 (Wed). Our offices will be closed as we celebrate another milestone in serving Philippine libraries.
* EISI Team Building 2016. June 23-24, 2016. Teamwork brings out the best in us so we can serve you better. A short break in charming Sariaya, Quezon was just the pause we needed to recharge and refocus using Harry Potter - themed games and activities. So, from Hogwarts School, we're back raring to make your libraries and classrooms the best they can be!
* 3D - Destiny Drill Down is a whole-day event for our Follet Destiny Library Manager (DLM) clients. We aim to use this event to enhance their DLM skills set and answer queries specific to your Destiny implementation.
August 26, 2016 - 3D Training CENTRAL LUZON Edition at Oasis Hotel, Friendship Highway, Angeles City, Pampanga
August 9, 2016 - 3D Training CAGAYAN VALLEY Edition at Holiday Plaza Hotel, Arellano St, Tuguegarao, Cagayan
May 27, 2016 - 3D Training SOCCSKSARGEN Edition at Tierra Montana Hotel, National High-way, General Santos City
May 13, 2016 - 3D Training CALABARZON Edition at Lyceum of the Philippines University - Batangas
April 08, 2016 - 3D Training @ CEBU with the theme "Its Time to Refresh" at Golden Peak Hotel & Suites, Gorondo Ave., Escario St. Cebu City from 8am to 5pm
* March 25-27, 2015. 27th MAHLAP Congress with a theme "Making Ideas Happen: Understanding Accreditation
Standards and Sustaining Excellence" was held at Marco Polo Hotel, Davao. EISI was an exhibitor and presentor.
* April 22-24, 2015. PAARL National Summer Conference 2015 with a theme: "Transcending Roles of Information Professionals: Going Beyond Concepts, Exceeding Expectations" at De Luxe Hotel, Cagayan de Oro City. Watch our presentation or simply chat with us on about your library automation dreams.
* May 19, 2015. 3D - Destiny Drill Down is a full-day FREE event for our Follett Destiny customers to update them on the latest features of the software and assist them with specific problems. On this day, we were graciously hosted by University of Northern Philippines in Vigan.
* Nov 25-27, 2015. PLAI National Congress 2015 with a theme "ASEAN 2015: Borderless Librarianship, Limitless Opportunities” held in Laoag City.
* Library Automation Boot Camp 3 (University of the East, Oct 27 to 31, 2014) is the Metro Manila/Luzon edition of our highly successful three-in-one event designed to enhance the skills of participants using Follett library automation software, as well as introduce new concepts and technologies to a wider audience of librarians and other professionals interested in library automation. The first two editions were held in Cebu and General Santos cities. Attend one or all of our three camps:
* EISI 21st Anniversary September 8-9, 2014. Tagaytay City.
*Learn about LexiComp Drug Information at the Medical and Health Librarians Association of the Philippines (MAHLAP) 25th National Congress, Hotel Elizabeth, Cebu City, this March 1 2013.
Come and experience the most comprehensive source of drug monographs and clinical content for healthcare professionals. LexiComp features an interactive drug interaction analysis tool, intravenous fluid compatibility guide, printable patient education leaflets, calculations and complete drug reference with images for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, medical librarians and other health workers.
Lexi-comp is an unbiased source of drug information, free from influence by pharmaceutical companies and is updated in real time.
Electronic Information Solutions, Inc. (EISI) invites you to attend our LexiComp Online presentation at The Medical and Health Librarians Association of the Philippines (MAHLAP) Congress on March 1, 2013, 9:00- 12:00 am at the Hotel Elizabeth, Cebu City.Attend our presentation and avail of FREE Lexicomp ONLINE access for 45 days!
* Library Automation Boot Camp 2 (May 6 to 10, 2013 at Notre Dame of Dadiangas University, General Santos City) is a three-in-one event designed to enhance the skills of participants using Follett library automation software, as well as introduce new concepts and technologies to a wider audience of librarians and other professionals interested in library automation. For more information about this event, visit this PAGE.
* For the latest information on our MARC 21 Workshops, visit this PAGE
* November 28-20, 2012. PLAI National Conference 2012 with a theme: "The Libraries ... Effect on Society" at Family Country Hotel, General Santos City. Visit our booth and have an opportunity to win prizes as well as experience the latest technologies for automating your libraries.
* Sept 24-26, 2012. PLAI-Cagayan Valley Regional Librians Council (PLAI-CaVRLC) hosted the seminar entitled "Advancing the Future of Libraries" at the Bulwagang Teodulfo Domingo, University of Saint Louis Tuguegarao, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan Valley. EISI was an exhibitor and presentor.
* Sept 3-7, 2012.Library Automation Boot Camp 1. is a three-in-one event designed to enhance the skills of participants using Follett library automation software, as well as introduce new concepts and technologies to a wider audience of librarians and other professionals interested in library automation. For more information about this event, visit this PAGE.
* August 13 – 15, 2012 - Reconnect with us at the The Philippine Librarians Association Inc. - Southern Tagalog Region Librarians Council (PLAI-STRLC) National Conference at Tagaytay International Convention Center, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City with the theme of “Revisiting Libraries’ Collection: Challenges and Opportunities.” For more info read PLAI-STRLC's announcement
* April 26-28, 2012 - Philippine Pharmacists Association, Inc. ( PPhA ), 2012 National Convention held at the UST Quadricentennial Pavilion, University of Sto. Tomas, Sampaloc, Manila. This activity was the largest gathering of pharmacists in the Philippines, and this year the theme was "Best Pharmacy Practices for Quality and Safety". This was the first time EISI participated in a pharmacy convention, and we highlighted our drug information database Lexi-Comp. Visit our blog EISI News for a glance at what transpired.
* March 10, 2012 - The MUNPARLAS Library Association invited us to its seminar on “Strategic Planning and Management for School Libraries in the 21st Century” . This was at Olivarez College, Sucat, Paranaque City. EISI had a booth and a presentation.
Bookmark this page or like us on facebook to learn about our forthcoming events. CLICK HERE
To reserve, you may call us at 02 8436571, 8453507 and 09228829759, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also register online by filling up the form below: